Tuesday, September 18, 2007

viel glück







In my second day in Porto, just after drying my tears under the warm Porto's Sun, i met 3 cool Germans at the beach while reading my stupid German book. I saw them playing volleyball and I thought...hummm I'm not so good but a bit of sport can be cool for confused minds and why not continuing relaxed and speaking with everyone as in berlin... it was a big surprise when I found that they were all Germans. Und keine deutsche kartoffeln!

A bit sport, short talk about the city and lots of fun. Maus Hábitos = schlechte gewonheiten, it's a cool bar in a last floor in the city centre, unfortunatelly with scheisse music. Berlin gave me bad habits... Patrick, you gave me bad habits. How do you want that I fit well again here? I can't appreciate this music anymore.

Then we tried to find a new bar...pitch , i walked and walked around the city centre, only to find, allready drunk, that the bar we we're looking for, was just in the same street. Good Maria...good!

too much smoke, medium music, but speaking german and dancing made me good!










1 comment:

Diego B said...

Estás de volta e n avisas? Como é Meri? Beijinhos! Espero que estejas bem...