Monday, September 17, 2007

i don't think, when have a lot to do







going Miramar

MIRA= seeing

MAR=sea

seeing the see it's the name of this place


When my surf doctor brother is not studying …he ‘s cool! We don’t hear him screaming or imposing the silence rules in our father's house! So now, still free of school after his holidays in Costa Rica, he invites me to go camping at the beach, to go for swim and visit some exhibitions. Yo! Good reception. Grazzie mille Diogo! We left the house and drove for about 5 minutes.. That's the time it takes to arrive to the beach . And my brother says we can drive to super beaches in about 30 minutes !!…this is a perfect city for surfers. I have lived here for so long that I think I almost forgot how good it is to have this strong relation with the sun and water. I need a cure… I don t think, i let me only burn under this warm sun, and I hear my friends saying…it’s so cold it’s so cold...Summer is ending

But for me, after cold Berlin, this is the summer that i still didn't have







With burned skin and cool mind we went Gaia. Porto and Gaia live side by side , divided from Douro, our golden river. OURO=GOLD … In a old monastery, Tiago Feijóo, a friend, paints creative and complex paintings. The exhibition is still there and deserves a visit…but more than the exhibition, Tiago words and explanation and walk around the monestary ,excited me a lot. My mind now is exploding of ideas and I feel starting working, or helping him organising a future exhibition. I really think that his working process should bebe part of the exhibition. He paints different processes at the same time, in the different parts of this beautiful monastery , inspired from his world and amazing view of Porto.



This afternoon made me really thought, my city is really beautiful.



Returning home,… where I lived since my 2 years old, and where my grandmother also lived, I saw the new cool generation that lived the quiet colorful streets , with skates and crazy bikes. It’s still nice to live here, to know the people around, and to feel part of a story.


No comments: