I am out of internet, time and mind,…and I have a heart exploding with so much things to share,.. but I can ‘t.
Since I arrived , I really feel that no one understand me, including myself. Scheisse people! …Ich fuhle mich Scheisse! Anyway, I have time…you have time to understand this crazy mind, because in the same way I wrote this miturbano for the good Portuguese friends that helped me going Berlin… I will continue writing it for you now.
I won t disappear so easy from your lives.
Danke alle für so viel ! Wirclich DANKE. Für ein Jahr habe ich nach Berlin mit hangst gegangen. Porto war perfect… Ich habe gedacht dass ich lasse die besser Jahr von mein Leben.
Heute, danach diese uberrachung Jahr, ich fuhle mich wirclich Wohl im Berlin!
WOHL!!!
Und Danke alle dass machen diese gefuhl möglich und das haben mich im die stadt gebracht. Danke Petja, Patrick, salsa Simon, dani Ofer und Robert, kleine Marie, Juls und super cool freunde, brotchen Simon, kopernikus Boys, Igor, Maria, Anne, Rita e Mariana, Shadi, Anita…alle…. Your all welcome to Portugal.
ich möechte nicht zuruck kommen, und war komisch zu sehen das ich habe nicht so viel oder niemande wirclich vermisse. Bin ich eine trocken gefuhl los Maria?Oder bin ich verwert? One day crying in Palma , the 40 ºC dried my tires Now...only waiting the time passing and settle down this feelings. i think i need time to understand all i have done. And it was... a LOT.
Danke Julien für die letse tagen, wir haben alles perfect gemacht.
Ich fuhle mich glüclich von alles das ich habe gelebt. And in my heart have wonderful pictures and friends. Bis Bald Berlin
Nicht alles ist scheisse… I am a optimist person! ein stark labersack! Strand arte mich draussen. Die Sonne ist stark. Hummm das mache mich yut. 3 peple playing volley... i think..you should be who you are, here or there. I asked to join the game. They were all germans. It was a good feeling soeaking again this amazing language. I can t let my primitive Deutsch disapear.
My brother make me smile.
i missed him
a LOT
with him....
I don t think much
and behind this smile, is still a small confuse mädchen
see you soon...here or there

No comments:
Post a Comment