Yeehhh…such a pity that I am so used to this city… because beauty is all over when I look out of this window. Rita said some seconds after…hum! Its beautiful, it's true…but when you wake up here all the days, you just get used...
Anyway, with beauty or without it, the "aveia" on the roof made me feel good, and reminded me those days with the GIRLS in berlins roofs. The day I stopped eating my nails. Danke Ritinha Ratatuie, minha mãe do Povo.
From there we went to get to know the city…loosing us in between the market candonga…how rita would say…or Vandoma for the experts, where we tried to find all the robed articles of the week. Ya…second hand market in Porto means, a market for robbed things! There we found the impressive view over the bridges, and the old abandoned houses with destroyed wood structures. Roof over roof, houses almost on top of one another. It looks like someone let some seeds falling from his pocket, all over the floor when walking around, planting houses after house , red, yellow, blue, with various ceramic _azulejos_ with colours or drawings telling us the story of the past of this city.
… I said… Patrick du hast so gut turisten eiern…Trying to say… Patrick du hast so gut turisten augen
I felt that walking with Patrick or Rita by my side made me see so much things that for so long were hidden. This weekend I felt like a tourist also rediscovering the city and its beauty, its character. And also the buses… ya… Rita in one weekend almost convinced me that going around with bus is possible. I still prefer walking, using the car… but never more at night!!! Thanks Rita… drunk, with taxi or bus WORKS::: and good!
Patrick maybe what makes you really relax travelling in an auto…really …did you thought that the noise and movement of the car can take you to other planets?



Walking around made us starving and this is not actually difficult. Because in Porto, you're always going up going down, mountain after mountain, conquering new views over the city! So we made a small stop in Mercado do Bolhão, where you can still find good vegetables and fruits but specially the typical Portuguese products, like BROA, a special bread.

rita_There (I don t remember your impression but it was something like… you asked if people is always sstoping other people to ask things, to speak,… )and from here we wanted to say that in this market the women speak really lout , and in a strong porto accent, trying to convince you taking something.





Later, in Miguel Bombarda, the galerie's street, was the collective vernissage of all galeries, sponsored by famous grouse... which meant, art exhibitions, free whisky, a ballerina on a gigantic swing, walking suits with umbrellas and beautiful girls.uhhhh Something starts happening on our streets...




And remembering Rak...No one can actually know Porto if he doesn´t know a stormy day



No comments:
Post a Comment