SUN SUN SOMMER IN PORTUGAL
Sorry about my scheisse English! But I thought it was time to make you back to Maria’s new life…aiii Ofer I still didn’t get used…but every time I get stressed I remember you saying that you could not be more surprised about Te aviv. I get surprise sometimes…specially when I have foreigners around that give me their fresh super eyes! Now I have 2 at home! Marta, comes from Valencia in Spain, Puia from Stuttgart. We are a comic combination at night when we go out already so drunk that I don’t know which language to speak. Anyway, next Friday my German course starts. How could I get so much pleasure learning this jhadhhadkjakdjjqdj? Hummm danke Julsinho!
Home sweet home.. uau! It took a time to feel myself used to this new life. Actually I still think that I am not used, and maybe that is not bad at all! Since I arrived from Berlin I didn’t stop, thought or relaxed at home one second. Managing a house gives work. Lots of work to ask for the money rent, to organize internet, pay light gas, new realities that until now where out of my sweet planet! Not difficult..only more things to organize and control. I feel myself a mother sometimes… and I remember mine, saying all the time. Attention the lights…uhh the water! Yeee now it´s my time to pay and learn! 

But this management as also good cool things… uhh uh…danke papa for the pleasures of speaking with the carpenter or electricity man for some small nice details for the house...Our house will be a super delicious paradise. Step by step, we buy. We build, and we make the car full of things from family ikea…actually after buying in ikea, we loosed my car on the park… and I really don’t know how was possible to pack there everything. Fun , almost fun! For now we eat on the floor... amd enjoy the public garden in between my funny neighbors. Ahh!!! we live in a old social block from Siza, a famous Portuguese architect, that was recently ended and renewed .



el gaspacho...spanish traditional food cooked from portuguese..Marta coudn't do it!
For now we eat on the floor... amd enjoy the public garden in between my funny neighbors. Ahh!!! we live in a old social block from Siza, a famous Portuguese architect, that was recently ended and renewed .
Porto’s government invite from cheaper prices new couples, students, architecture office, to buy these new houses and with this money they renewed also the houses from the people that was already there…. Sometimes I hear someone saying to a kid really lout on the street: naaaando óooo Nándoooo come fast to bed or I make your ass on fire ! Really fun to hear the most rustic Portuguese language there! Marta and Puia need to learn Portuguese fast to get into it!


1 comment:
Cara Maria! Desde que cheguei a Bruxelas já ouvi dizer muitas vezes "uma vez Erasmus, para sempre Erasmus!" Tou a ver que seguiste isso à regra, fizeste tu muito bem mulher!! ;) ;)
Bjocas belgas para ti e tudo de bom ;)
Post a Comment